Partners In Education
STRIDE assists educational organizations by collaborating well-rounded educational experiences for all students. Under Part 200 of the Federal and State regulations of the Education 200.2 Board of Education Responsibilities; “…written policy is required for every school district to ensure that students with disabilities have the opportunity to participate in school district programs, to the maximum extent appropriate to the needs of the student including extra-curricular programs and activities, which are available to all other students enrolled in the public schools of the district…” With this in mind, STRIDE is available to collaborate in developing extra-curricular opportunities that are suited for students with special needs. STRIDE can assist where the school system falls short.
Successful Active Collaborative Relationships Include:
- Shenendahowa School District
- North Colonie Shaker High School
- East Greenbush Columbia HS Peer Leadership Group
- Union College
- Sage Colleges Physical Education Undergraduate Degree Program
- Scotia-Glenville GIVES Program
- Wildwood Schools Physical Education Program
- Berkshire Hills School District – Visually Impaired program
- American School for the Deaf – CT
- Perkins School for the Blind – CT
- Rensselaer Polytechnical Institute
- Isabelle School of Dance
To set up a consultation, please contact email@example.com or call 518-598-1279.