SHARE Center Programs
The renovated two-story building allows STRIDE to expand our current programs and consider adding new ones such as fitness classes, pickle ball, tumbling for tots, Zumba, and wellness programs or counseling sessions in nutrition as inclusive community opportunities. The Center features an adaptive fitness multi-purpose gym and state of the art fitness equipment including the Alter-G Anti gravity treadmill for people with compromised mobility.
The SHARE Center is available as a physical space to collaborate with other community organizations serving the region. The SHARE Center features a Warrior Family Lounge and a multimedia Conference Room with 40-person seating capacity for training purposes and as a collaborative space for like-minded agencies.
Current Programs Include:
- Inclusive Women’s Yoga – after work restorative yoga program for women
- Individual Fitness Sessions – sign-up and design your own work-out (email email@example.com to book your session)
- Fitness Interval Training – weight and cardio training program
- Zumba – inclusive dance fitness program weekday mornings for mom’s or volunteers
- Wellness Wednesday’s – fitness classes for kids with special needs using little to no equipment
See the calendar for dates of the program offerings or click the hyperlinks for more information.
We would like to give our special thanks to the SHARE Center’s generous sponsors: