STRIDE Adaptive Sports operates on a nearly ALL volunteer staff, and all of our programs are underwritten through grants and private donations. Without community support, we could not offer these programs year round!
Your contributions enable us to provide valuable services to our athletes with special needs. Thank you for your generosity!
To make a secure credit card donation, click the “Donate” icon on the right. There is a special instructions box where you may enter a note to accompany your donation.
STRIDE, Inc. is a registered member of NYS Charities Bureau and designated a 501(c)(3) organization. Any gift or contribution may be claimed as a charitable contribution from your taxes.
Our federal number is 14-1732830.
Ways for Everyone To Contribute:
There are so many ways that you can contribute to STRIDE, including some you may not have thought of before. Financial contributions and time contributions are paramount to our success.; here are some other ideas that may match your lifestyle as a supporter.
- Give a gift for our auctions or raffle. Something you own with value; such as autographed collectibles; antique; baskets or pottery; service gift certificate from your business owner. Auction forms are available on-line.
- Corporate sponsorship. Check with management in corporations you work for whether they would be interested in sponsorship. Call the STRIDE office to have a packet sent.
- Donate a service. Legal advice, printing services, graphic design, cleaning, or photography are needed.
- Memorial contributions. When a loved one passes away, it is difficult to plan. A financial gift to STRIDE in lieu of flowers will continue giving long after flowers fade.
- Employee Matching Gifts. Many corporations offer matching financial gifts to support the volunteer or financial efforts of their employees. Check with your employer to see what they offer.
- SEFA or United Way donation. STRIDE is a designated (beneficiary #1976) of the State Employees Federated Appeal and registered with United Way. You may designate a dollar amount from each paycheck to go directly to STRIDE through United Way campaign. 80% goes directly to STRIDE.
- Designate STRIDE in your will. Everyone should have a will, but have you considered bequeathing any of your assets to your favorite charity? Check with your attorney for the details on this 100% tax-free donation.
- To Honor a Loved One. A financial gift to STRIDE in someone’s honor? STRIDE would be pleased to send a special occasion card to the honoree.
- Host a Fundraiser for STRIDE. Your own fund-raiser is a great way to get others to know about STRIDE as well as supporting us. Consider a dinner party, pool party, or special event. Call our office for brochures and logo items.